Spark Cycleworks is a Hazmat 49 CFR certified shipper and can handle shipping lithium batteries by ground around the USA.
We ship via UPS ground to the lower 48 states. Orders are prepared within 1-3 days of purchase and UPS usually takes between 2-5 days to deliver (depending on location in the USA)
If bikes are out of stock, you will have the option to place a deposit to reserve a model from our next production run (every 8 weeks)
1) SPARK IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES THAT OCCUR TO YOUR PEV AS A RESULT OF THE BATTERY BLENDER. THIS IS A RESULT OF OUR INABILITY TO CONTROL OTHER MANUFACTURERS’ QUALITY CONTROL AND RAMPANT MISLABELING OF PRODUCTS BY OTHER ONLINE SUPPLIERS.
2) YOUR BIKE DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY FOR REGEN. NOTE, EVEN IF YOU DISABLING REGEN BRAKING, YOUR BIKE MAY REGEN DOWNHILL OR COASTING. DIRECT DRIVE SHOULD BE AVOIDED! Only geared hub motors should be used.
3) YOUR BIKE DOES NOT HAVE A CONTROLLER OVER THE 30 AMP CURRENT RATING or 35AMP IF SUFFECIENT AIR FLOW IS CALCULATED.
Under the United States' Federal Electric Bike Regulations, our bikes are considered street legal, and because of this are viewed as bicycles, not motorized vehicles. PLEASE NOTE, it is important for you to check your state, county, and local laws to ensure that you are riding legally and safely.
- A $500 Fee Will be Charged for All Cancelations Placed Beyond 24 hours
- DAMAGE FROM SHIPPING MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF DELIVERY
- Returns are not acceptable beyond 7 days (168 hours) after delivery
- If a return is placed within 7 days after delivery, a 25% restocking fee + $175.00 shipping fee will be charge
- The customer is responsible for following state helmet guidelines
- The customer is responsible for following their state’s guidelines for license requirements, vehicle registration, insurance, and taxes
We offer a 1 year warranty on all parts including the battery, but do not cover flat tires. This warranty does not cover normal wear.