Form and Function
Bantam’s diamond-quilted, vented polyester back is well suited for warm weather, but its fleece tricot half liner and leather palm, fingers and thumb are rugged enough to give great protection in anything but super wet or bitterly cold riding conditions.
- Full-grain cow leather in palm, fingers and thumbs
- Quilted synthetic back panel for ventilation and comfort
- Accordion baffles on index and middle fingers for added dexterity
- Fleece tricot half liner wicks moisture to reduce sweat
- Neoprene Lycra wrist cuff with leather Velcro closure
- Rugged single- and double-needle polyester stitching throughout